1. What does a milk cooling tank do?
2. What are the types of milk colling tank?
3. What are the main differentials of the closed vertical milk cooling tank?
4. How to clean and sanitize?
5. How to choose the ideal model?
The vertical closed milk cooling tank by direct expansion is the most suitable for large producers who seek to optimize the space on the farm, since it has a cylindrical shape and uses a reduced surface on the ground. Also, its system is compatible with mechanical, computerized and robotic milkers.
Reafrio is the market leader in the manufacture of this type of equipment and models available with capacity for 10 thousand, 12 thousand, 15 thousand and 20 thousand liters of milk, all with ISO 9001: 2015 certification, that is, aligned with international standards quality and productivity.
Discover the features of this product:
- Electronic measuring system, the volume of milk is displayed on the panel
- Compressors soft start system, through the soft starter (only in models 15 thousand and 20 thousand liters);
- Electronic gas control, which improves system performance and protects condensing units (available on 15,000 and 20,000 liter models).
- Evaporator in expanded chamber, of great efficiency, present in the bottom and sides.
How to clean and sanitize?
Reafrio's milk cooling tank has the Upper Clean Cleaning System, with high-precision peristaltic metering pumps, which provide reliability in the cleaning product dosage, reflecting savings and confidence in the result of hygiene.
This system is controlled by exclusive software, the Head System Reafrio, which is also responsible for managing the refrigeration and homogenization of the product, ensuring more quality to the milk.
How to choose the ideal model?
On the Reafrio website, you can find complete information on all our solutions by clicking on the Products tab. To purchase your chiller, you can contact us by phone or send a message, and we will return to understand your need and indicate the best product.